Fixed day price of €86 per person per day
Offering the most competitive and transparent fee structure available in today's market. goEUgo has a unique concept that lets you decide how many days you want to travel.
Designed as circular routes, our tours can be combined, booked independently or even back to back (starting from 1 - 56 days).
With multiple joining points along the tour routes, you can tailor the booking to perfectly match your dates and route. Fees will be calculated only for the amount of days you join our tour.
Based on a shared twin room.
- - Day excursions to Europe's most famous destinations.
- - Shared twin room in 3-star hotel accommodation.
- - Daily complimentary breakfast.
- - Modern executive coach and EU-qualified Driver.
- - A friendly & experienced Tour Manager.
- - Gratuities for the tour manager and driver of €7/ £7per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour.
- - Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour.
- - Visas and travel insurance.
- - All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary.
- - Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary.
- - Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.) - City entrance fees + taxes.
€86 per day
Child (Aged 2-11)
Child occupies a coach seat, room share with two adults, no extra bed.
€76 per day
Infant (Aged under 2)
Infant gets no coach seat, on lap-only, room share with two adults, no extra bed.
Single Room Supplement
€50 extra per night / Pink Line €75 per night
Pre / Post Tour Accommodation
Pre-accommodation: the night before the tour starts Post-accommodation: on the last day of the tour (based on shared twin room, sharing option for single traveler is not possible for pre-and-post accommodation)
€50 per person/ night / Pink Line €75 per person/ night
Pick-up / Drop-off Transfer
Our shuttle service is only available when a goEUgo booking is made. Service hours from 7am till 10pm, out of these hours, extra fee of €18 pp will be charged. Shuttle service is available at the following airports: Paris (CDG), Paris (ORY), Amsterdam (AMS), Frankfurt (FRA), Madrid (MAD), London (LHR/LGW), Barcelona (BCN), Lisbon (LIS), Rome (FCO/CIA), Vienna (VIE), Prague (PRG), Budapest (BUD), Copenhagen (CPH), Stockholm (STO), Oslo (OSL). This service is limited to 15 days before date of departure.
€40 per person/ per way / Pink Line €65 per person/ per way (min 2 pax)
Tourist tax, accommodation tax, must be collected. Please pay these expenses in cash to the tour guide. Otherwise, passengers are not allowed to take the bus to the city for sightseeing.
- - Paris City Entrance Tax + Overnight Tax (per person, per day) €15
- - Venice City Entrance Tax + Overnight Tax + Boat Trip €25
- - Florence City Entrance Tax + Overnight Tax €15
- - Rome City Entrance Tax + Overnight Tax €10
- - Pisa City Entrance Tax €5
- - Monte Carlo City Entrance Tax €5
- - Czech Republic City Entrance Tax €5
- - Vienna City Entrance Tax €5
- - Compulsory ØresundBridge fees (crossing bridge, each way) €5
- - Dubrovnik City Entrance Tax €10