Terms & Conditions
1. MAKING A RESERVATION
- Please complete booking form by providing correct and up-to-date information.
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months after the tour joining date.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all members of their party are in possession of valid travel and health documents prior to departure, and to ensure that all members of their party comply with valid visa, passport or other travel regulations required for countries they will be visiting. goEUgo will not be liable if your passengers are refused entry or delayed. Any financial losses including curtailment of tour resulting from incorrect or invalid travel documents are at the passenger's own expense.
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
TOUR FARE INCLUDES
- Shared twin room with private facilities in a comfortable three-star hotel.
All passengers are by default provided a shared twin room with another tour passenger of the same gender. A single supplement must be paid at the time of booking if the passenger does not wish to share a twin room and prefers to be issued a single room. Once the booking is confirmed, it will not be possible to amend the room choice during the tour. Complaints regarding issue with room option will not be taken into consideration by the organisation.
- Daily continental breakfast
- The services of an experienced Tour Manager
- Sightseeing and orientation tours included in the itinerary
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Professional Coach Driver.
TOUR FARE EXCLUDES:
- Mandatory gratuity for the Tour Manager and Driver in total; €7 per passenger per day (applied to adult and child)
- Hotel accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- City entrance fees + taxes (Paris, Venice, Florence, Rome, Pisa, Monaco, Czech Republic & Vienna)
- English Channel Ferry (Tunnel) fees and terminal tax
- Flights or other travel costs
- Visas and travel insurance
- Pre- or post-tour hotel accommodation (we do not provide this service)
- Airport transfers (we do not provide this service)
- All optional activities, tours and attraction tickets not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.)
2. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
We reserve the right to cancel bookings without notice when full balance is not paid at the time of booking.
To safeguard overall passengers' safety and comfort, we reserve the right to remove participants from a tour and to forfeit their tour participation without claim to refund or damages.
If you cancel your tour for any reason including medical or personal reasons, the following cancellation/refund charges will apply:
16 days before departure – No charges
15 – 8 days before departure– 50% of tour price
Less than 7 days before departure – 100% of tour price
3. SAFEGUARDING AND PERSONAL LIABILITY
- goEUgo is not liable for any delay or expense of any kind.
- goEUgo will accept no responsibility for losses or expenses due to accident, delay, weather, strike or causes beyond its control.
- goEUgo will not be held responsible for any loss or expenses if passengers are refused entry at any country border. Passengers must have a valid passport. Your passport must remain valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date.
- goEUgo is not liable if passengers decide to withdraw during the tour.
- goEUgo reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary substitute hotels and/or conveyances as it is deemed necessary.
- goEUgo will not accept liability for any occurrences or issues of misconduct resulting from room sharing.
- goEUgo also reserves the right to request any individual to withdraw from the tour if deemed his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony and welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole. goEUgo shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person.
- Any unused portion of the tour is non-refundable, including meals listed in the itinerary or activities if for any reason the passenger cannot participate with the program during the tour.
- goEUgo reserves the right to combine English, Chinese and Vietnamese speaking tours in the same bus if any group of the tour has fewer passengers.
goEUgo acts only as an agent and/or intermediary for independent suppliers. As a result it retains other contractors to provide transportation, accommodation and other related travel services. goEUgo accepts no responsibility for losses or any additional expenses or/ and distress due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes beyond our control.
goEUgo is not liable for any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or expense which may arise during the tour. Passengers should be aware and join at own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. Passenger accepts full responsibility for losses and expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, wars, quarantine and itinerary changes.
goEUgo will not be held responsible if passenger is carrying unlawful items or irregularities. Any loss and expenses are at the responsibility of the passenger.
goEUgo Tour Manager and Driver cannot be held liable nor should they be asked to compensate for lost or stolen personal belongings due to theft, loss and other causes during the tour. Any assistance provided is at their discretion. The organizers urge the passengers to be well-prepared and to notify and make claim with local authorities themselves.
goEUgo owns all copy-rights to use and reuse images and videos taken during goEUgo Tours.
We strongly encourage passengers to purchase sufficient coverage with a European travel insurance provider for the entire duration of your trip.
6. PASSENGER INFORMATION
Tour Managers and Drivers are the hosts and hostesses during your holiday. They will help you to explore and make the most of your time, their passion and knowledge will bring your holiday to life. Gratuity for the Tour Manager and Driver are not included. We have set a mandatory tip of €7 per passenger per day, to be paid directly €5 for the Tour Manager and €2 for the Driver. Tips will be collected by the tour manager in cash (Euros) during your tour.
Boarding the coach
Present your Booking Voucher to the Tour Manager when you board the coach. goEUgo cannot be liable for any delays or charges incurred by a single passenger or group, due to a passenger’s negligence, missed connections, late arrival at joining point. For any serious emergencies, please call our emergency numbers as printed on your Booking Voucher.
Travel directives for passengers to note
Please remember to pack any prescribed medication, motion sickness medication, and other essentials for personal use. Be prepared by bringing the required amount of cash to pay for on-coach optionals, door entrance tickets, meals, gratuity, city taxes/entrance fees and any expenses not covered in our tour price and itinerary.
It is strictly prohibited to bring illegal and/or contraband items on tour. goEUgo will not be held liable when passengers breaking these rules face imprisonment, loss, injury, charges or fines. Whilst every effort is made to operate this tour as advertised, on occasion it may be necessary to make changes to hotel, route or tour planning due to reasons beyond our control. goEUgo will not be held liable for compensation in case of changes to itinerary or overnight accommodation.
7. IMPORTANT TOUR INFORMATION
Daily continental breakfast is included in the tour price, for all other meals; lunches and dinners the Tour Manager will offer assistance with reservations, suggestions and directions to local restaurants/cafés. You can also enquire in case of allergies and food sensitivities, and if needed, please advise our Tour Manager of any medication, and dietary requirements. Please note: Tour managers are happy to assist, however final responsibility lies with the passenger to act upon their own due diligence.
Passengers will be responsible for all their personal belongings during the tour. Please be aware that there is no porterage included in the tour price, be prepared to carry the luggage from the coach to the hotel room and reverse. The driver will assist with the uploading and offloading of luggage from the coach.
Every passenger is only allowed to bring one luggage on board (Weight below 30kg, the sum of three sizes must not exceed 158 cm). If passenger brings more than one luggage (if the coach has enough space) goEUgo will have to charge € 5 every day for each additional luggage. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
Because goEUgo cannot provide individual assistance to passengers during tours and our coaches are not equipped for wheelchair access, unfortunately our tours are currently not suitable for wheelchair users and those less mobile.
Smoking is prohibited on all goEUgo coaches. Smoking is in cafes’, restaurants and public places in Europe can be subject to a penalty. Please be aware of this law throughout the tour.
Passenger safety whilst on tour with goEUgo is a top priority of ours. We use experienced and professional Coach Drivers who strive to offer a smooth and comfortable journey.
To prepare for your holiday, we encourage passengers to take simple precautions:
- Read up on available destination information, including their local laws and customs.
- Make photocopies of passports, visas and insurance details and leave these copies with a relative or friend at home.
- Never leave their bags or luggage unattended as in every city or town; bag snatching and pick-pocketing may occur.
- Do not lose the group, stay particularly vigilant in crowed areas and comfort stops.
8. POST-TOUR ENQUIRIES & COMPLAINTS
If after returning from the tour, passengers wish to make an inquiry or complaint about any services provided by goEUgo, they may do so by sending us their Tour Booking Reference, and all proof of evidence within 30 days of the tour completion (except where such time limitations are prohibited by law) to goEUgo, Customer Service, Mauritsweg 23, 3012 JR Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Alternatively you can email us via: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge incoming correspondence within 7 days of receipt, and provide a detailed response within 28 days of receipt.
9. CUSTOMER FEEDBACK
Our goal at goEUgo is to provide high quality tours, excellent service and value to customers. Therefore, from time to time we will be monitoring our products and the delivery of service.
To this end we may contact you to complete a short survey/questionnaire. Your support in completing these will provide us with valuable information on how we can better understand your needs and those of your customers, so we can then successfully plan better to meet and exceed them. Additionally, if you want to compliment our service from personal experience, please kindly pass this on via email: email@example.com.